Core Strength for Women - Online Workouts
Hi, let me be your personal coach for today! My name is Lin, I am 31 years old, and a NASM certified personal trainer. Every Thursday evening at 6:30 PM and Sunday evening at 6PM I guide you through an online Core Strength Session that is tailored for Women that like to become stronger. We always start with a warm-up, then dive into our main part and end with a cool-down. The whole session takes about 50 minutes.
Suitable for both beginner as more intermediate and advanced levels, I offer you variations of all exercises. You only need your yoga mat, a tablet or laptop and some water to drink during the breaks. Sometimes we use simple preps like weights (or water bottles) or resistance bands. My goal is to make this session accessible for all!
Here you can find a free sample workout that you can do by yourself at home if you like. Hopefully you might get the taste of it, and contact me for your free trial by filling out the form at the right side of this page!
Core & Glutes Workout with Resistance Band
Yoga mat and resistance band
Warm-up: dynamic stretching+soft cardio
- Cat Cow
- Down Dog
- Runner’s Lunge Right + Left
- Banded SL Abduction (first right then left)
- Banded Squat + Knee Drive (first right then left)
- Banded Kickbacks
- Banded Monster Walk
- SL Touch + HOP (first right then left)
30 seconds per exercise, 2 circuits 2-3 rounds
CIRCUIT 1 – GLUTES + LEGS
- Sumo Squat + Lunge (quads, glutes, hips and adductors (inner thigh muscles)
- Banded Duckwalk (abdomen, quads, glutes, and calves)
- Standing Angled Band Kickback (glutes)
- Frog Pumps + 20 seconds hold at the end (inner thighs, glutes, core)
CIRCUIT 2 – CORE + ABS
- Hollow Rock Bicycle Crunch (upper & lower abs, obliques, transverse abdomen, hips and outer glutes)
- Low Plank Reaches (upper & lower abs, obliques, transverse abs, shoulders and back)– 30 seconds
- Side Plank Leg Abduction (core)
- Hip Rocks
- Quad Stretch
- Inner Thigh Stretch
You can also watch the video and follow-along.